Wednesday, August 6, 2008

4 Things

I picked up this “Four Things” from Tashabud's site. Thought it would be fun, so here goes.

Four jobs I've had:
1) Hotel front desk clerk
2) Child monitor at a research center
3) Preloader for UPS
4) Medical Laboratory Technician

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1) The Boondock Saints
2) Clay Pigeons
3) Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy
4) Kung Fu Hustle

Four places I've lived:
1) California
2) Oregon
3) Wyoming
4) Dunno Yet

Four Pet Peeves:
1) Gas prices
2) Angry, Rude, and Negative People
3) Children who lack respect, manners, and honesty
4) Traffic

Four TV shows I love:
1) Dexter
2) Tour of Duty
3) Reno 911
4) The Office

Four places I've vacationed:
1) Cobham, England
2) All over Costa Rica
3) Kunitachi / Nasu, Japan
4) Victoria Island, Canada

Four of my favorite dishes
1) Grilled Steak
2) Scallops
3) Seared Salmon / Sushi
4) Peach or Pineapple anything!

Four sites I visit daily:
1) Email / Blog
2) Work
3) KWOD
4) MSN / Fox news

Four places I would rather be right now:
1) With my family
2) The beach
3) My future boathouse
4) Alaska

People I tag:
I don't know what it means to "tag" someone.

1 comment:

tashabud said...

Preloader for UPS? Does this mean that you had to carry at least 75lbs of weight? I must admit that I haven't seen any of your favorite movies. I agree with all of your pet peeves. I've seen the movie Tour of Duty, but not the show. I've only seen one episode of The Office. As for your favorite foods, I like all of them minus the sushi. Wow, you went to all those countries? I'm impressed.