Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Don't Ask

Please...Don't,
Don't ask me how I feel.
Don't ask me to stay .
Don't ask me to try .
Don't ask me to listen.
Don't ask me to trust you.
Don't ask me for more.
Don't ask me to feel you.
Don't ask me to be honest.
Don't ask me to let down these walls.
Don't ask me to love you.
Don't ask me to trust you.
Don't ask me to kiss you.
Don't ask me to just understand.
Don't ask me to think about it.
Don't ask me why I run.
Don't ask me if I want this.
Don't ask me to trust you.
Don't ask me to calm down.
Don't ask me to forget.
Don't ask me why I cry.
Don't ask me why it's still you.

3 comments:

tashabud said...

Hey Sutebean,

And Why Not! An Enquiry mind wants to know.

Tasha

loveless said...

sutebean . you are a fixture in my heart and i can feel your energy on this. I only wish i could steal your thunder.

tashabud said...

Hey there Sutebean, been waiting for a new post! Hope you didn't work too hard on Christmas night.

Happy New Year!
Tasha