Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sneakers, Sneakers, Love My Sneakers

Poor fashionistas with your hobo bags and spendy JimmyChoos.
I'm just a simple girl with love for tennis shoes.
Better believe I own a couple pair of heels,
But I buy'em at Ross or Volume for a steal.
Sure I look good in heels and they make me feel sexy,
All that is just a state of mind for this little Mexi.
Ladies you can keep your corns and other foot pains,
Keep spending in ways that drive your men insane.
Its a beautiful day to get some sneaks at under 40 dollars.
Finding a pair for under 10 makes me holla!
No surgery for me, I don't have to mutilate my feet.
I can walk all day in the county, all night on city streets.
Its my favorite outfit, jeans, sneakers, and a T-shirt.
Feeling flirty, its docs or flip-flops and a mini-skirt.
Over time, sure, sometimes sneakers can get a bit smelly,
But I swear, the perfect pair is better than Baer's peach jelly!
Cons, pumas, nikes, my Steve Maddens too,
Colorful, graphic sneakers, I heart you!

1 comment:

loveless said...

that just makes me wanna buy a pair ..lol...i heart my etnies